The following documents are required before the issuance of the Clearance for Confirmation (photocopies only but the original copy should be presented for verification)
- Visa Copy
- ACR I-Card/SIRV Card /SRRV Card
- Passport Validity page (photo-data page and visa stamps)
- 2 pcs Colored 2x2 pictur with white background
- Annual Report Receipt
The visa for study to be used at SPC must be valid upon the date of enrollment, otherwise, the Admission Section will not issue the Clearance for Confirmation.
A regular report is generated and submitted by the Registrar’s Office to the government agencies concerned.
International students are reminded to always updade their visa documents at the Registrar’s Office by following these steps;
- Subtmit photocopies (bring original for verification purposes) of visa, passport and I-Card during office hours: Mondays-Fridays 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Saturdays 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 nn. at the Registrar’s Office.
- Initially, the SPC ID of those IS who will not be able to submit nor update their documents will be temporarily considered invalid pending compliance with the policy.
- Enrollment for the succeeding term will be put on hold for those IS who will not able to submit nor update their documents.
- Cancellation of enrollment without refund is done when the IS fails to submit his/her updated visa within the current term.
- International students who fail to process/submit a valid visa/SSP for the term/s enrolled pay a penalty fee of not less than PHP 20,000.00 at the Bureau of Immigration.
An updated list of IS who have not completed their requirements is given to the Colleges and the Office of the College Registrar for their information and action.
For further inquiries, visit the Registrar’s Office or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may contact us at Tel. No. 049-562-6488.
PREPARE THE FOLLOWING:
- Joint Letter of Request from the applicant and the Registrar;
- Duly accomplished CGAF (BI Form 2014-00-003 Rev );
- Notice of Acceptance of the applicant from SPC;
- Letter of Endorsement from the College Registrar
- Original copy of Medical Certificate issued by the Bureau of Quarantine
- Original & Photocopy of passport with at least two (2) months Tourist Visa
- NBI Clearance
- BI Clearance Certificate
FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Go to the Admission Section to submit/accomplish the documents specified above (except #3, 4, and 8).
- Pay the admission and foreign students fees at the SPC Cashier Office.
- Submit original copy of O.R. to the Registrar’s Office and report to the office once a text or call is received concerning the visa processing status.
- Check the progress of visa processing by calling at the Registrar’s Office at Telephone No. (049) 562-4688 and look for the Admission Officer or the Registrar.
- Claim your processed 9(f) visa and ACR I-Card at the Registrar’s Office.
Approximate processing time for student visa conversion is is (6) weeks Claim your passport and ACR I-card at the Registrar’s Office.
- Visa validity is one (1) year.
- Apply for extension at the Registrar’s Office 2 (two) Months before your student visa expires.
- Penalty of Php 20,000 applies to international students who enroll for the term without valid student visa.
- The Colleges, through the Registrar’s Office, applies/processes for the Student Visa at the BI.
- Letter of request addressed to the Commissioner from the parent/guardian or representative of the student and the Registrar;
- Dully accomplished CGAF (BI Form CGAF-003-Rev 0)
- Original Passport with at least (2) months Tourist Visa
- Original Passport with at least two (2) months Tourist Visa
- 2 pcs 2x2 colored picture with white background
- ACR I-Card (if available)
- Copy of SSP during the previous Term (if available)
FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Fill out the BI Consolidated General Application Form (CGAF)
- Letter of Request for SSP.
- Pay the Admission and Foreign Student Fees at the SPC Cashier and submit the O.R. to the Registrar’s Office.
- Wait for notice (SMS/phone call/FB announcement/SPC yahoo mail) from the Registrar’s Office for updates.
- Claim your SSP and ACR I-Card at the Registrar’s Office.
SSP is valid for one (1) term only. It should always be accompanied with an updated Tourist Visa.
- Consolidated General Application Form (CGAF)
- Original passport and ACR I-CARD
- Certificate of Enrollment for the current Term
- Certification of grades for the two previous terms
- Annual Report Receipt for the current year
- Photocopy of SPC ID, front and back
- Endorsement from CHED
- Change of Address in ACR I-Card:
FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Go to the Registrar’s Office to submit/accomplish the documents specified in Nos. 1 & 2
- Pay the prescribe fees at the Cashier and submit duplicate O.R. (yellow copy) to the Registrar’s Office.
- Check the progress of visa processing by calling at the Registrar’s Office at Telephone No. (049) 562-4688 and look for the Admission Officer or the Registrar
- Claim your processed SVE and ACR I-Card at the Registrar’s Office.
Validity of Visa Extension is one (1) year
Approximate processing time for student visa extension is four (4) weeks.
Want to know more about our institution? Reach us!
Where The Unstoppable Begins
All Rights Reserved