From your #SanPabloColleges family, thank you for the commitment, passion, and love. May your soul rest in peace.
Enrollment is still ongoing. https://www.facebook.com/sanpablocollegesspcofficial/photos/a.2425637704165083/4519647748097391/
Pre-school, grade school, junior high school, and senior high school SPCians, let us welcome another academic year as one #SanPabloColleges community.
Pre-opening activities will start on August 16, 2021. Classes officially start on August 23, 2021. See you SPCians! https://www.facebook.com/sanpablocollegesspcofficial/photos/a.2425637704165083/4501729919889174/
- To offer children with meaningful, relevant, true-to-life experiences based on Catholic Christian Doctrine.
- To make use of the knowledge gained in all learning areas in their daily living.
- To participate in the different programs geared towards community building through outreach programs.
- To get involved and support the programs of the government such as Scouting, Nutrition Program, Buwan ng Wika and United Nations Celebration; and
- To undertake fitness and health programs through different sports and physical fitness activities.
The mission of the San Pablo Colleges is the total personality development of the learners geared towards better quality of Filipino life through the acquisition of knowledge, skills and values formation thus, making them productive and active members of society – quality professionals with universal proficiency.
A center of excellence that develops, harnesses and promotes individuals who critically think, create and act positively for the betterment of Filipino family, community and the larger society.
Want to know more about our institution? Reach us!
Where The Unstoppable Begins
All Rights Reserved