College of Radiologic Technology
Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Technology is a four-year degree program consisting of general education and professional courses. The fourth year is undertaken as a Clinical Education Training Program in accredited affiliation centers. The program affords training in basic x-ray radiography and the special fields of Radiology including Ultrasound, Computed Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Mammography, Interventional Radiology and others.
The Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Technology program aims to produce radiologic technologists who are imbued with the 21st Century skills and are competent to fulfill professional responsibilities in the following areas: Diagnostic and Therapeutic imaging , radiation safety and protection, patient care, administration and management, education, research, entrepreneurship, and lifelong learning.
The College of Radiologic Technology aims to develop and acquire knowledge, skills, and attitude of the various applications of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging essential to the practice of the profession.
It shall likewise accept the responsibilities of practicing the principle of radiation protection according to its recognized standards, and it shall accepts the sense of responsibility to pursue personal and professional growth through continuing education and research and able to uplift the profession through active participation in the professional organization be in academe, clinical, and industrial practice.
The College of Radiologic Technology envision as one of the best and most respected institution for Radiologic Technology Education producing competent, dedicated, socially aware individuals towards his/her profession.
The program intends to develop the competencies required in Radiologic Technology Education in the following aspects:
- knowledge on the various physical principles involved in diagnostic imaging and therapeutic application;
- awareness of the risks involved in the application of various radiant energy (e.g. x-rays) to humans for diagnostic, therapeutic or research purpose and ways of minimizing such risks;
- skills or proper positioning of patients in the difficult procedure called for in any particular study employing appropriate exposure factors to achieve desired ends;
- knowledge, attitudes, values and skills necessary to contribute to the overall social, mental and physical health of the community and country;
- responsiveness to the technological advancement in the field of Radiologic Sciences through research engagement and continuing professional development; and
- readiness to pass the board examination in Radiologic Technology.
Want to know more about our institution? Reach us!
Where The Unstoppable Begins
All Rights Reserved