To develop holistic nurses and health providers making them competent through outcomes based and technology – driven instruction, quality research and proactive community engagement.
An educational hub of nurses and health providers which enriches, enhances, and advances learnings on nursing care, locally and globally.
- MASTER OF ARTS IN NURSING DEGREE HOLDERS
- WITH MINIMUM OF 2 YEARS HOSPITAL EXPERIENCE PRIOR TO BECOMING A FACULTY and MINIMUM 10 YEARS TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- MEMBERS OF ACCREDITED NURSING ORGANIZATIONS
- Philippine Nurses Association
- Philippine Nursing Research Society
- Maternal and Child Nurses Association of the Philippines
- Association of Deans of Philippine Colleges of Nursing (DEAN)
- Accredited by Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities Commission on Accreditation (PACUCOA) – Level 1
- Producing globally competitive nurses for more than 40 years.
- Recognized by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED)
- San Pablo Colleges Medical Center
- San Pablo City District Hospital
- Philippine Orthopedic Center
- San Lazaro Hospital
- Nazareth Bahay Pag-Ibig Home for the Aged
Want to know more about our institution? Reach us!