Bringing you closer to a brighter future with SPC College of Nursing.We are inviting you to be part of our growing community. Be an SPCian and get AHEAD!Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, and Website for updates and the latest happening.
#SanPabloColleges community, here’s the enrollment period for the second semester. Senior High School: January 4-31, 2021 College, Graduate School, College of Law: January 4-Februart 1, 2021 Make sure to follow us on our Facebook page, Youtube channel, and official...
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing is an academic degree in the science and principles of nursing. Its a four year course comprises of major nursing care management accross the lifespan, related learning experiences through specialized labaratories, clinics, hospitals and community setting, and general education. By obtaining a BSN, it will open the door to a wide range of career possibilities and further personal and professional development locally and globally.
- MASTER OF ARTS IN NURSING DEGREE HOLDERS
- WITH MINIMUM OF 2 YEARS HOSPITAL EXPERIENCE PRIOR TO BECOMING A FACULTY and MINIMUM 10 YEARS TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- MEMBERS OF ACCREDITED NURSING ORGANIZATIONS
- Philippine Nurses Association
- Philippine Nursing Research Society
- Maternal and Child Nurses Association of the Philippines
- Association of Deans of Philippine Colleges of Nursing (DEAN)
- Accredited by Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities Commission on Accreditation (PACUCOA) – Level 1
- Producing globally competitive nurses for more than 40 years.
- Recognized by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED)
- San Pablo Colleges Medical Center
- San Pablo City District Hospital
- Philippine Orthopedic Center
- San Lazaro Hospital
- Nazareth Bahay Pag-Ibig Home for the Aged
Want to know more about our institution? Reach us!
Where The Unstoppable Begins
All Rights Reserved