COLLEGE OF NURSING
SPC: A Timeless GemPerfecting your Future San Pablo Colleges College Department SPC College of Accountancy and Business AdministrationSPC College of Arts and SciencesSPC - College of Computer StudiesSPC College of EducationSPC College of Nursing and School of...
#SanPabloColleges would like to congratulate this year’s nursing licensure examination passers from the SPC College of Nursing and School of Midwifery.
We are proud of you! https://www.facebook.com/sanpablocollegesspcofficial/photos/a.2425637704165083/4535649749830524/
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing is an academic degree in the science and principles of nursing. Its a four year course comprises of major nursing care management accross the lifespan, related learning experiences through specialized labaratories, clinics, hospitals and community setting, and general education. By obtaining a BSN, it will open the door to a wide range of career possibilities and further personal and professional development locally and globally.
- MASTER OF ARTS IN NURSING DEGREE HOLDERS
- WITH MINIMUM OF 2 YEARS HOSPITAL EXPERIENCE PRIOR TO BECOMING A FACULTY and MINIMUM 10 YEARS TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- MEMBERS OF ACCREDITED NURSING ORGANIZATIONS
- Philippine Nurses Association
- Philippine Nursing Research Society
- Maternal and Child Nurses Association of the Philippines
- Association of Deans of Philippine Colleges of Nursing (DEAN)
- Accredited by Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities Commission on Accreditation (PACUCOA) – Level 1
- Producing globally competitive nurses for more than 40 years.
- Recognized by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED)
- San Pablo Colleges Medical Center
- San Pablo City District Hospital
- Philippine Orthopedic Center
- San Lazaro Hospital
- Nazareth Bahay Pag-Ibig Home for the Aged
Want to know more about our institution? Reach us!
A Timeless Gem
All Rights Reserved