COLLEGE OF LAW
Here are the career opportunities when you take our B.A. in Political Science program. Enroll now! https://www.facebook.com/sanpablocollegesspcofficial/photos/a.2425637704165083/4467362293325937/
Are you ready? It’s time to celebrate! Witness #SanPabloColleges 74th Commencement Exercises today at 10:00 a.m. via live streaming.
Congratulations batch 2021! https://www.facebook.com/sanpablocollegesspcofficial/posts/4399701953425305
Prepare yourselves for the bigger world with #SanPabloColleges college department, graduate school, and college of Law. 💚💛
Connect with us on Facebook and website. Message us now for more details! https://www.facebook.com/sanpablocollegesspcofficial/photos/a.2425637704165083/4390986344296866
The seal of the SPC College of Law is shaped in a shield-form divided into three (3) parts. On the left side is the figure of woman with blind-fold holding a balance scale and double edged sword which symbolizes no partiality, decisiveness and professional competencies in exercising the law and serving justice. The background shade is violet color which represents solemnity in the preparation, study and application of the laws.
The right part of the shield is divided into two. On the upper half drawn the emblem of the school and the year it was founded (1947) and the beginning of the offering of the Law course program. It has a gradient light-gold shade indicating sunrise, the foundation. On the lower part of this side, dawn three (3) books of knowledge geared towards the understanding of the laws, upholding of equity and sustaining justice. This part is shaded in red color signifying fire of desire, devotion and dedication.
The shield is surrounded by colored flat-gold lace, etched on the top is the title “San Pablo Colleges “ (the school) and on sides is the College of Law: (the department). At the bottom, written the Latin words: “lex lingua justiae est”, which means “The law is the language of Justice”, the motto of the Department.
The mission of the College is three-fold:
- First, to provide a quality legal education to the students who, by reason of achievement, background and motivation are qualified for the study of law course.
- Second, to act as a center for the dissemination of legal knowledge, not only in the academe but through the society where they belong, and
- Thirdly, to produce ethical members of the Integrated Bar of the Philippines by passing the Bar Examination.
- To prepare students for the practice of the Law profession.
- To train them for leadership in the different sphere of service.
- To develop men and women for technical or policy positions in the service of government.
- To prepare them to be able to contribute to the development of Philippine jurisprudence and legal literature.
Want to know more about our institution? Reach us!
Where The Unstoppable Begins
All Rights Reserved