COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
Masigabong palakpakan ang hatid ng buong komunidad ng San Pablo Colleges para sa isang matagumpay na pagdiriwang ng Buwan ng Wikang Pambansa 2023. Tunay na naipamalas ang kahusayan at talento ng bawat mag-aaral sa iba't ibang paligsahan na nagbigay-diin sa pambansang...
This institution crafts individuals who naturally become inspirational educators for their students, as they continue to 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, and also 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞. What are you waiting for? Your brilliance awaits at San Pablo Colleges - College of Education!...
The College of Education (CED) is committed to the holistic development of the student teachers that are to teach basic education students of the K to 12 Curriculum. Henceforth, its educational program is designed in such a manner that the development in all aspects – spiritual, social, intellectual, emotional, physical and cultural is well-balanced.
- To offer challenging learning experiences, which will build the three-fold mission of the course: Teaching, Research and Services (TRES);
- To stress the proper attitudes and values in life essential for dynamic participation in whatever institutions they may be in; and
- To foster a sense dedicated living for the upliftment of human society.
- To equip the student teachers with the basic knowledge nad discipline, fundamental habits and skills, positive attitudes, values and appreciation necessary for their continued personal and professional growth as lifelong learners;
- To traion and expose the student teachers for leadership that will enchance their potentialities and capabilities; and
- To assist the student teachers in the acquisition of Apostolic Spirit for them to become continually aware of their challenging mission.
Want to know more about our institution? Reach us!
A Timeless Gem
All Rights Reserved