COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
The College of Education (CED) is committed to the holistic development of the student teachers that are to teach basic education students of the K to 12 Curriculum. Henceforth, its educational program is designed in such a manner that the development in all aspects – spiritual, social, intellectual, emotional, physical and cultural is well-balanced.
- To offer challenging learning experiences, which will build the three-fold mission of the course: Teaching, Research and Services (TRES);
- To stress the proper attitudes and values in life essential for dynamic participation in whatever institutions they may be in; and
- To foster a sense dedicated living for the upliftment of human society.
- To equip the student teachers with the basic knowledge nad discipline, fundamental habits and skills, positive attitudes, values and appreciation necessary for their continued personal and professional growth as lifelong learners;
- To traion and expose the student teachers for leadership that will enchance their potentialities and capabilities; and
- To assist the student teachers in the acquisition of Apostolic Spirit for them to become continually aware of their challenging mission.
The Educational Program or Program of Studies of the College of Education is anchored on the institution’s goals and objectives and presented as vision and mission.
A leading educational institution which nurtures relevant, responsive and value-laden lifelong learning.
The mission start in the SPC’s Grade School Department, carried over to its High School Department, enriched in the undergraduate collegiate programs and strengthened in its Graduate School
Want to know more about our institution? Reach us!